Thursday 6 October 2016

What Room 22 IsThankful For

I am thankful for the outdoors because there are so many games that I can play with my friends. -Uno

I am thankful for nature and Art. -Poppy

I am thankful for everything! -Bailey

I'm thankful for my mom and dad because they're kind, nice and caring and I would not be alive without them. -Myah

I am thankful for pumpkins because I like pumpkin pie. -Kaiden

I'm thankful for food including soup and tacos. -R.J.

I am thankful for a bed to dream in and sleep on and a roof over me to stay dry. -Emma

I am thankful for food and water so I can stay hydrated. - Ashlynn

I am thankful for the amazing taste of chocolate cake. - Easton

I am thankful for yummy pancakes with syrup because they are so tasty. - Drew

I am thankful for peace in my life and no wars. -Bebe

I am thankful for school because I love learning. - Madysen

I am thankful for my cat Cuddles who is soft and cuddly. -Joseph

I am thankful for my awesome family and pets. -Bree

I am thankful because I am alive. -Jayden

I am thankful for my comfortable bed and my warm home. -Miguel

I am thankful for my amazing life because of my friends and family. - Kane

I am thankful for my epic friends, my loving family and my awesome Tablet. - Finn

I'm thankful for my family, food and my closest friends. -Justin

I'm thankful for my cool school because it makes me smart. -Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment